About the Trust
Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust's vision is people in our communities living happier, healthier and more hopeful lives.
We are the largest provider of NHS services throughout Cumbria. We have around 4000 staff that provide over 60 community and mental health services to a population of 500,000. In any one year, we see around one fifth of the population from newborn babies to the frail and elderly.
We operate from over 20 main sites and many other premises that are shared with other health or community services, such as GP surgeries.
Our services are organised into four Care Groups:
- Community Health - providing care in patients' homes or in community settings, such as health centres and community hospitals.
- Mental Health - supporting people with mental health problems to recover and live as independently as possible.
- Children & Families - we promote a healthy start to life and provide healthcare services that are responsive to the changing needs of young people and their families.
- Specialist Services - our specialist services are led by experts in areas including dentistry, sexual health and diabetes. This growing group of services deliver smaller, specialist services into the communities of Cumbria.
Our Vision & Values
We have shared values that guide the way that we work with each other, our patients, our partners and wider communities.
- Kindness - we act with kindness, we always remember we are here for our patients.
- Fairness - we are fair, we strive to bring about social equity.
- Ambition - we are ambitious, we never stop improving.
- Spirit - we are energetic and determined.