Patient Advice and Liaison Service
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a service that is offered by the Patient Experience Team and offers confidential advice, support and information on health related matters. They provide a point of contact for the public, patients, their families and their carers.
How can PALS help?
PALS provides help in many ways. For example, it can:
- help you with health related questions
- Help you resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS
- tell you how to get more involved with your own healthcare
- access an interpreter
- signposting to advocacy services
PALS can give you information about:
- the NHS
- the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you wish to make a complaint
- support groups outside the NHS
PALS also help to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
Patient Experience Team, The Coppice, Carleton Clinic, Cumwhinton Drive, Carlisle, CA1 3SX
Freephone 0800 633 5547
Tel: 01228 608257
Text 07827 312 699