Come along to our Consultant Open Day
Published: 5th February 2016
We are delighted to be hosting a Consultant Open Day on Friday 22nd April at the Rheged Centre in Penrith, Cumbria. We want to expand our teams so we can continue to be innovative in our delivery of services and provide the very best care for our patients. We would like to invite those Specialist Trainees who are within two years of gaining their CCT’s in areas including General Adult Psychiatry, Old Age Psychiatry, Endocrinology/Diabetes, Neurology, CAMHS and Paediatrics. We would also like to invite Consultants in those specialties who are interested in relocating to the beautiful county of Cumbria and embark on a new challenge with our Trust.
The day will include:
- Presentation from Medical Director Dr Andrew Brittlebank and Director of Service Improvement and Interim Deputy CEO Dr John Howarth.
- Research and Development team showcasing the fantastic opportunities there are at CPFT to lead on research projects.
- Career advice and guidance in private from our senior clinical leaders.
- An opportunity to take part in a mock consultant interview.
- Lunch will be provided and travel & accommodation expenses up to the value of £150 will be reimbursed following the event and upon receipts being received.
For those bringing family members the Rheged Centre boasts a cinema, indoor & outdoor play area, shopping and 3 cafés.
On Saturday 23rd April, we are keen to show you what Cumbria has to offer and for those interested, will be holding a day of fell walking (suitable for all abilities!) with some of the current team members to give you a chance to find out what it’s like to live and work in Cumbria from those who already do.
If you are unable to attend and/or are a trainee from a background not mentioned above but wish to find out more about the Trust, please call or send an email and we will put you in touch with the relevant Clinical Director.
To register interest at the event please contact Thomas Home in the Resourcing Team on 01228 603 906 or email Thomas.Home@cumbria.nhs.uk
- Annual Report
- Partnership Working
- Public Health
- Community Services
- Children and Families
- Mental Health Services
- Specialist Services