Have your say on the future of mental health inpatient provision
Published: 21st June 2016
NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will be running a consultation later in the year which will look at the provision of mental health inpatient care across Cumbria.
Prior to this consultation, NHS Cumbria CCG are holding some workshops to look at the different options for the reconfiguration of the mental health services. These option appraisal workshops are being held around the county at different locations to give our stakeholders the opportunity to have their say.
The views gathered from the option appraisal workshops will be considered by NHS Cumbria CCG and will help determine the options for further consultation.
The dates, times and locations for the option appraisal workshops are:
- Monday 27th June 2016: 12pm to 5pm at Masonic Lodge, Fairfield Lane, Barrow.
- Monday 4th July 2016: 9am to 1pm at St Michael’s, Workington
- Thursday 7th July 2016: 9am to 1pm at Solway Hall, Whitehaven
- Friday 8th July 2016: 9am to 1pm at Kendal College
- Tuesday 12th July 2016: 9am to 1pm at Morton Manor, Carlisle
- Wednesday 13th July 2016: 9am to 1pm at Penrith Methodist Church
If you would like to attend one of these workshops, please register your place by emailing mhcommissioning@CumbriaCCG.nhs.uk or phoning 01228 608324
- Annual Report
- Partnership Working
- Public Health
- Community Services
- Children and Families
- Mental Health Services
- Specialist Services