What makes Cumbria healthy?
Published: 24th February 2015
Cumbria County Council have published the public health report for 2014. This includes:
- Introduction from the Director of Public Health
A Health Check: What is most important for the health of our communities?
- Community feedback: What do you think makes a community healthy?
- Health inequalities
- Starting at the beginning: Healthy child development
- Social connectedness and mental well-being
- The impact of income insecurity and poverty
- Building a healthy economy: Employment opportunities
- Health and well-being: The value of education for health
- Annual Report
- Partnership Working
- Public Health
- Community Services
- Children and Families
- Mental Health Services
- Specialist Services