Publications & Useful Links
BME Timeline Exhibition - click here.
Equality and Human rights Commision - “Religion or Belief” paper encompasses the best available recent statistical data in Britain on a range of issues relating to Religion or Belief.
Multi-Faiths Solar Lunar Monthly Planner - The Problems of Moon Sighting in Muslim Lunar Calendar - The Way Out? - A3 Multi Faiths Monthly Planner for quick reference Sample Guide.
Blessed Months, Days and Nights of the Islamic Year - Spiritual, cultural and social dimensions publication.
Care Quality Commission
- 'Count me in Cenus', 2010 results published to access these click here
- 'Equality Matters' publication to access click here
National Mental Health Development Unit:
Equality and Human Rights Commission:
- The Essential Guide to the Public Sector Equality Duty
- Equality Analysis and the Equality Duty: A Guide for Public Authorities
- Engagement and the Equality Duty: A Guide for Public Authorities
- Equality Objectives and the Equality Duty: A Guide for Public Authorities
- Equality Information and the Equality Duty: A Guide for Public Authorities
NHS North West
- LGB&T Current publications and Information
- Contact details for LGB&T helpline: click here
- Trust Policies
- Equality Act 2010
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Government Equalities Office
- Cumbria County Council
- NHS North West
- Working with Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual People (pdf)
- Working with Transgender People (pdf)
- BBC Holy Days and Festivals Calendar
- Cumbria Observatory
- Census Home: Office for National Statistics
- Resource Guide to BME Communities and Family Carers
- Equality and Diversity UK
- HELP (Health, Equality, Library Portal)