We produce a wide range of information leaflets for patients, relatives and carers. These are now produced in easily printable A4 Factsheets found in this section of the website. This database will be updated with new and revised patient factsheets as they become available.
These A4 factsheets are designed to be easily printed as required. If you print these factsheets, please consider changing your print settings to black and white to save ink.
Accessibility - Translations and Audio
All our factsheets can be translated or read out loud using the Browsealoud feature on this website.
78 languages; speak translated text aloud in 35 languages.
If you would like any factsheet in another format, for example Braille, large print or audio, please call: 01228 603890 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to: Engagement and Communications Voreda House | Portland Place | Penrith | CA11 7QQ
The information we produce is intended for patients and carers, so we would like to know your opinions on whether it meets your needs and what could be improved. If you would like to provide feedback, please contact us using the details above.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) - Psychodrama Group
- Child Constipation
- Child Enuresis
- Child Nocturnal Enuresis
- Children’s Audiology – hearing tests for children
- Children’s Community Learning Disability Service
- Children’s Community Nursing
- Children’s Community Paediatrics
- Children’s Occupational Therapy
- Children’s Physiotherapy
- Children’s Physiotherapy - Gait Anomilies
- Children’s School Nursing
- Children’s Speech and Language Therapy
- Children’s Tuberculosis (TB) Nursing Service
- Ready Steady Go: Go questionnaire
- Ready Steady Go: Parent plan
- Ready Steady Go: Ready questionnaire
- Ready Steady Go: Steady questionnaire
- Ready Steady Go: Transition plan
- View all patient information
- Diagnostic procedures
- Duty of Candour
- Easy Read
- Health Professionals Resources
- Infection Prevention
- Information Governance
- Patient Experience and Support
- Children and Families
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Specialist Services
- Trust Talk
- You and the big picture