We produce a wide range of information leaflets for patients, relatives and carers. These are now produced in easily printable A4 Factsheets found in this section of the website. This database will be updated with new and revised patient factsheets as they become available.
These A4 factsheets are designed to be easily printed as required. If you print these factsheets, please consider changing your print settings to black and white to save ink.
Accessibility - Translations and Audio
All our factsheets can be translated or read out loud using the Browsealoud feature on this website.
78 languages; speak translated text aloud in 35 languages.
If you would like any factsheet in another format, for example Braille, large print or audio, please call: 01228 603890 Email: email@example.com Or write to: Engagement and Communications Voreda House | Portland Place | Penrith | CA11 7QQ
The information we produce is intended for patients and carers, so we would like to know your opinions on whether it meets your needs and what could be improved. If you would like to provide feedback, please contact us using the details above.
- Early supported stroke discharge team
- Early Supported Stroke Discharge Team - Tips to promote continence following a stroke
- Eden Case Management Team - Support for people with long-term illness
- Eden Community Response Team
- Ellerbeck Ward (Workington Community Hospital)
- Podiatry - Care for your feet
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Preventing pressure ulcers - Large print version
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation - Better Breathing Classes
- View all patient information
- Diagnostic procedures
- Duty of Candour
- Easy Read
- Health Professionals Resources
- Infection Prevention
- Information Governance
- Patient Experience and Support
- Children and Families
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Specialist Services
- Trust Talk
- You and the big picture