The Carleton Clinic
The Carleton Clinic provides Hospital Services for people with mental health needs, learning disabilities and problems with substance misuse.
The Acorn Centre is a rehabilitation unit for men and can support up to 16 men at a time.
Edenwood is the specialist Learning Disability In-Patient Service for the Trust providing 6 assessment and treatment beds for the county.
Hadrian Unit is a 27 bedded high risk needs-led acute psychiatric ward for the whole of Cumbria.
Oakwood is a 12 bedded ward for adults. It is part of the Acute mental health inpatient service provided by the Trust and is on the Carleton Clinic site in Carlisle.
Rowanwood is a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit in Carlisle, comprising of 10 single bedrooms. It provides an intensive care function for the whole county.
Ruskin is a 15 bedded Nurse led unit which aims to provide a comprehensive and holistic assessment of the older person's physical, psychological, behavioural, social and spiritual needs through validated assessment tools and multidisciplinary working.
Address and Telephone
The Carlton Clinic, Cumwhinton Drive, Carlisle, CA1 3SX
Telephone: 01228 602000
- Handwashing advice for visitors to healthcare facilities [Public Health England]
- Comments Compliments and Complaints
- Comments, Compliments and Complaints – Are you happy with the way you have been treated? [Easy Read]
- Confidentiality - A guide for families and carers
- Confidentiality - A guide for people who use our services
- Consent - A guide for patients and service users