Cockermouth Community Hospital
Cockermouth Community Hospital at Isel Road is an 11 bed GP/nurse led unit for adult patients which provides medical, nursing rehabilitation and end of life care to enable local people to be cared for close to their own homes.
The community hospital also provides medical, nursing and therapy services to patients, tailored to their individual needs.
The physiotherapy department provides outpatient musculoskeletal service for predominantly adults.
Our services from this location
- Isel Ward 01900 705776
- Cockermouth Community Nursing 01900 705770
- Cockermouth Therapy Team 01900 705774
- Out-patient Physiotherapy 01900 705761
- Health Visitors 01900 705764
- School Nurses 01900 705764
- Children's Nurses 01900 705765
- Podiatry 01900 705120
Other NHS services are provided from this location which include:
- Derwent Surgery (NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group) 01900 705350
- Castlegate Surgery (NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group) 01900 705750
- Castlegate Pharmacy (NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group) 01900 826018
- Midwives (North Cumbria University Hospitals Trust) 01900 705760
What our patients have said about us:
Everyone is so kind and the food's good, nursing very good, everything is excellent!
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Evening 6.30 - 7.30pm
Address and Telephone
1 Isel Road, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 9HT, UK
Telephone: Service contact details in main description