Keswick Community Hospital
Mary Hewetson Cottage Hospital in Keswick is a 12 bed GP/nurse led unit which provides patients centred medical, nursing, rehabilitation and end of life care for the local adult population allowing them to receive care closer to their home.
There is also a Minor Injuries Unit based at the hospital which provides assessment and treatment for local people.
Falls and Balance groups are delivered from the hospital for older people aiming for prevention of injury, maintenance of independence and improved quality of life.
The physiotherapy department provides outpatient musculoskeletal and neurological services for predominantly adults.
What our patients have said about us:
Absolutely wonderful care and attention, it's like a 5*hotel
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Afternoon 2-3:30pm Evening 6:30-7:30pm
Address and Telephone
Lake District National Park, Brundholme Road, Keswick, Cumbria CA12, UK
Telephone: 01768 245678
- Handwashing advice for visitors to healthcare facilities [Public Health England]
- Infection prevention - Reducing the risk of infection while you are in hospital
- Home visit assessments – practical help before you leave hospital
- Comments Compliments and Complaints
- Confidentiality - A guide for families and carers
- Confidentiality - A guide for people who use our services
- Consent - A guide for patients and service users