Millom Hospital is a nine bed GP/nurse led unit which provides medical, nursing, rehabilitation and end of life care for predominantly sub-acute in-patients.
It provides accessible care close to patients' homes and is focused on providing patient centred care tailored to the individual’s needs.
What our patients have said about us:
The service here is excellent. Treated very well, sproken to nicely, food is very good. The Physio is super!
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Afternoon 3 - 5pm Evening 7- 8pm
Address and Telephone
Millom, Cumbria LA18 4BY, UK
Telephone: 01229 402600
- Handwashing advice for visitors to healthcare facilities [Public Health England]
- Infection prevention - Reducing the risk of infection while you are in hospital
- Home visit assessments – practical help before you leave hospital
- Comments Compliments and Complaints
- Comments, Compliments and Complaints – Are you happy with the way you have been treated? [Easy Read]
- Confidentiality - A guide for families and carers
- Confidentiality - A guide for people who use our services
- Consent - A guide for patients and service users