Millom Hospital is a nine bed GP/nurse led unit which provides medical, nursing, rehabilitation and end of life care for predominantly sub-acute in-patients.
It provides accessible care close to patients' homes and is focused on providing patient centred care tailored to the individual’s needs.
What our patients have said about us:
Feel so well looked after and feel that I could not have better care and the food is fabulous.
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Afternoon 3 - 5pm Evening 7- 8pm
Address and Telephone
Millom, Cumbria LA18 4BY, UK
Telephone: 01229 402600
- Handwashing advice for visitors to healthcare facilities [Public Health England]
- Infection prevention - Reducing the risk of infection while you are in hospital
- Home visit assessments – practical help before you leave hospital
- Comments Compliments and Complaints
- Confidentiality - A guide for families and carers
- Confidentiality - A guide for people who use our services
- Consent - A guide for patients and service users