Penrith Community Hospital
Penrith Community Hospital is a 28 bed step up step down until which is GP/nurse practitioner led for adult patients.
The hospital provides in-patient medical, nursing and rehabilitation and end of life care. The community hospital enables local people to be cared for close to their own home.
This hospital also provides:
- Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) with enhanced diagnostic testing for adults
- Urgent Treatment Centre (formally known as Minor Injuries Unit)
- Physiotherapy department
- Out-patient service provided by Extended Scope Practitioners (twice weekly)
- Hospice services in the day care facility (Thursdays)
- Balance and confidence programme (Fridays)
What our patients have said about the hospital:
The staff attitude is very good and the way they carry out their job in a professional manner.
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Afternoon 2 - 4pm Evening 5:30 - 7
Address and Telephone
Penrith, Cumbria CA11 8HX, UK
Telephone: 01768 245555