Maryport Victoria Cottage Hospital
Victoria Cottage Hospital in Maryport is a 13 bed GP/nurse-led unit providing medical, nursing, rehabilitation and palliative / end-of-life care.
Services provided within the hospital are:
- ESP - Extended Scope Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal services - for predominantly adults in the Physiotherapy Department
- Therapy /Rehablilitation Centre- Tuesday and Thursday, promoting rehabilitation and enablement of patients to regain and enhance skills to help maintain independence
- District Nurse Clinics - assessments of leg ulcers, dressings and fitting of prescription stockings
- Health Visiting
- Speech and Language Services
- Midwifery Services
- Nurse Led Treatment Service (previously Minor Injuries Unit) 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and 11am-7pm Weekends and Bank holidays.
Allenborough House GP Surgery
For details of the services provided by the GP Surgery please visit www.maryporthealthservices.co.uk
Or Telephone: 01900 815544
What our patients have said about the hospital:
The nurses are lovely, the doctor was very good and the food was very nice . I've enjoyed my stay!
Our rating from the Care Quality Commission
These services are available at this location:
Afternoon 3 - 4pm Evening 7 - 8pm
Address and Telephone
Maryport, Cumbria CA15 8EJ, UK
Telephone: 01900 812634